Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I'd Change

The main thing that comes to mind if I had to change anything at Wright State University would be making more parking spots.  I am a commuter and it is very tough finding a spot to park during certain times of the day.  You either have to get to Wright State before 8:00a.m. to find one or come around 6:00p.m. to find one.  This can be a very tedious thing when you have class at 10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
I once spent 25 minutes trying to find a spot in one parking lot around noon.  I almost missed my meeting because of it.  There were about five other cars in the same lot trying to find a spot as well which made things even more complicated because I had to find one before they did which did not happen exactly.  When someone would pull out I would try to get there but there was already someone else who had gotten the spot before I did.
I do know that they even added a new lot, but that still did not do much.  There are still tons of people trying to find spots in closer lots and that can take near 30 minutes as it did with me.  To solve this problem I pretty much have to get there early everyday of the week.
Other than there not being enough parking spots at Wright State there is not really anything else that I would change.  It is a good school and I am proud to be attending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment