Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is an awesome holiday and I wish that it would not be weird if people our age went out trick-or-treating because it is just a lot of fun.  Being able to fill up a bag with FREE candy is one of the best things ever!  Then you dump it out when you get home and get to see an amazing pile of candy.  Seeing all the candy that you got from each house is one of the best things about Halloween.
The thing I do not like about Halloween is that it only lasts two hours.  It makes everything so rushed.  Another thing I do not like about Halloween is that it is on school nights sometimes which pretty much means that once you are done trick-or-treating, you have to go get ready for bed.
The great memory I have from Halloween was with my friend Nick.  We were running from house to house and it was pretty much pitch black outside.  The houses we were out were beginning to be on a slight hill and between each yard there would be a steep hill.  We started running to one house and we noticed that it was a 90 degree drop so we skidded to a halt.  The fall was probably only 6-7 feet, but for us being in elementary, that is very high.  We were freaked out by that but it was also very cool that we barely did not fall off. That is my favorite memory that I have from Halloween and one I will not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment