Sunday, November 14, 2010

Process of revision

To start off, I feel pretty good with my original drafts.  I know that they are not perfect or anything near perfect but they are still pretty good.  When I go to revise my papers, it is really nice to have the other students read through them because they find errors that I could not find.  Then I am able to go back and fix all of those errors.  This is a very helpful process.  It is also very helpful when the teacher reads over my paper too.  She is able to find more mistakes and errors I had made that the other students had missed.  Overall, having both the teacher and students read over my drafts help out a lot.  I am not having any difficulties in revision except for just making my papers long enough.  Other than that I am doing a pretty good job on my drafts and on my revision process.

No comments:

Post a Comment