Friday, September 10, 2010

Coca-Cola Caleb



Hello, my name is Caleb Joseph Brethauer and I was born in Kettering, Ohio.  I have lived in Centerville practically my whole life.  So obviously I graduated from Centerville High School (CHS).  CHS was a great school.  It had its ups and downs but that’s normal since it’s school.  The one main thing I loved about CHS was being in the Centerville Jazz Band (CJB), which is our marching band.  I played cymbals in marching band so I was in the drumline section.  Last year we got 12th best in the nation at Bands of America (BOA).  BOA is a marching band competition that brings about 100 bands from around the U.S. to compete at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.  Being in the CJB was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I will never forget it. 
                                                                            

              If you hadn’t noticed yet, I really like Coca-Cola products, hence my nickname Coca-Cola Caleb.  I also like the military and that’s why I’m in Air Force ROTC here at Wright State.  My major is criminal justice and when I graduate I am hoping to be in the security police for the Air Force.  The security police are the Air Forces name for military police.  After I retire from the military I am planning on being a regular patrol cop. 
                This is pretty much the stuff you need to know about me.  But if you have any other questions feel free to ask.  Thank you for reading my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, Coca Cola Caleb. I like the bio that you have written. Are you in the picture you've posted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb, i'll be the first to say youre a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am in the picture on the 45 yard line (:
    Thanks Luke, but you're not the first haha

    ReplyDelete